Thursday, March 11, 2010

The past three days

I have eaten horribly! I ate about 4 slices of dominos pizza tuesday night before bellydance class. I did it for the sake of feeding the kids easily before leaving them with grandma at dinner time, and I just went ahead and partook. then yesterday we did a big grocery shop in which we did a wonderful job not buying anything processed mostly veggies. so last night hubby wanted to make pierogies stuffed with butternut squash. Tell ya what, they were yummy, but he fried them in butter, not the olive oil I would have used. So today, my mom calls and asked us to come over, she had brownies (yup I ate one). she sent me home with a plate of food she got from church. it contained fried corn bread, black eyed peas, lasagna, rice with gravy, potato salad.
out of convienence (I mean come on it was in my hands) I ate the lasagna rice, potatoes,
Hubby made a fruit salad for desert which we put whipped cream on top.
Oh and last night I enjoyed sangria hubby made from fresh fruit and some nice wine which was on serious sale at Harris Teeter.

I had gotten down to 116 lbs, now I have put a bit back on from the past few days. And I have noticed a difference in my energy level on my treadmill workout in the mornings, not as fun to run when the body is screaming NOOOOO, but I pushed through.

OK now that I have confessed I will get back on the healthy train.

No comments:

Post a Comment