Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We planted yesterday!

the items highlighted in green are not planted yet
the items highlighted in yellow we are either baby plants or seeds planted yeasterday.
if you click the picture it is big!



Newly annexed garden. we added about 3 feet back and the section where that trailor was sitting. its adds alot!


Last year I didn't mark things, so I made markers this year with popsicle sticks and a sharpie.

yesterday we put down some Miracle Grow plant food - it should feed for 3 months

felt we needed it since this is the third year for our garden, I don't know how much nutrients have been sucked out of the soil.

2 comments:

  1. The garden looks good! We aren't even ready to plant yet. But just seeing yours motivates me! You guys have done such a great job with your the last few years, I will definitely call for advice. I will be out of school from May to August so we will have to get together and play in the gardens. I know we keep saying we will get in touch, but it is so hectic having kids! I can't wait to have some more pickled fare from your garden too! That stuff was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed it! My mom hasn't even touched her pickled squash. Now that I have a pressure cooker, I look forward to alot of canning! May to August - I do miss you - my kids would love playing with yours!
    I can't wait to have the pool up too, can we say pool party!
    OK the recent warm weather has made me giddy!

    ReplyDelete